Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By visiting and using our website www.Bizfit.co.nz or any Bizfit social media platform you agree to these terms and conditions.
You may become a member if you are over 18 and are a current business owner or you intend to start up a business in the short term.
Please provide to us accurate and complete contact details and profile information upon registration. You must notify Bizfit admin of any changes to your details as soon as possible.
Membership fees are $10.00 plus GST per week. Payable quarterly in advance by automatic payment ($130.00 plus GST). Bank account details will be provided to upon joining. Should payment option/s change you will be advised in advance.
Access to the Bizfit website and social medial platforms will only be granted once you have paid your first quarterly instalment.
Your membership is non transferable.
If any payment is late by more than 7 working days then access to the Bizfit website and social medial platforms maybe suspended or revoked.
You must keep your user name and password confidential. You must not allow any other person to access the Bizfit website or social media platform with your account details. If you do so, Bizfit may, without notice, suspend or cancel your membership and access to the Bizfit website and social medial platform.
You must immediately advise Bizfit if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your member account, username or password.
You may cancel your membership by emailing Bizfit at support@Bizfit.co.nz. To cancel your membership you need to give us 30 days notice. There will be no refunds given for any cancelled memberships.
Bizfit reserves the right to refuse membership to any person or business who is deemed unsuitable for any reason or has conducted themselves in a manner which is unacceptable to Bizfit.
You agree to use the Bizfit Website and Bizfit social media platform at your own risk. The Bizfit social media platform is a vehicle for members to interact within a safe, positive and friendly forum. Unprofessional usage of any Bizfit social media platform will be unacceptable and your Bizfit membership may be immediately revoked, or suspended, by Bizfit. Bizfit is not responsible for monitoring discussions, posts, blogs or other information on our Website or Bizfit social media platform.
We ask that you be respectful of Bizfit members and their opinions. Personal attacks and/or insulting members will not be tolerated and your Bizfit membership may be immediately revoked or suspended.
You will be liable for and will indemnify Bizfit for any claims made by a third party arising from your use of the Bizfit website and the Bizfit social media platform.
You are unequivocally responsible for the content of messages, posts, information, or resources you post, or cause to be posted, and any consequences as a result of these posts.
Use of the Bizfit social media platform must be for lawful purposes only. Bizfit is established under the laws of New Zealand which shall govern the Company and its subscribers and over which the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Bizfit may amend articles/posts for grammar and spelling corrections.
Access to the Website may be restricted to allow repairs and maintenance. We cannot guarantee that the Bizfit website will be: Operational at all times or free of viruses or bugs.
You shall at all times treat as confidential all non-public information and material received from us or any consultant and shall not publish, release, or disclose the same without our prior written consent, or the consultant as maybe the case. For clarity, confidential information includes any new Intellectual Property and prices. For the purposes of this clause, “Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property rights including, without limitation, copyright, patent and design rights, drawings, documents, data, ideas, procedures, calculations and all other statutory and common law rights and interests and “consultant” means a member of the Team.
Members may promote their own business on the Bizfit social media platform provided that the number of posts are reasonable and not excessive, as determined by Bizfit. Bizfit reserves the right to remove any post which appears to be spam or block a Member from further contributions to the Bizfit social media platform if, in the sole opinion of Bizfit, the Member is spamming the social media platform.
Bizfit members can submit questions in Bizfit social media platform to be answered or replied to by anyone who is a part of the Bizfit social medial platform. If a consultant from the Team provides advice, guidance, suggestions, solutions or otherwise then that consultant may not charge for that advice.
Any advice, guidance, suggestions, solutions or otherwise offered by any party is given in the context of the limited information made available and no party can be held liable for any assumptions made.
If a Bizfit member and consultant of the Team shall continue their conversation offline then the parties must establish between themselves if the consultant is charging the member for their services and/or advice. Bizfit accepts no responsibilities for any invoices raised by the consultants for their services and does not receive any commission from the consultant in respect of the same.
Membership is offered to consultants (the Team) on the understanding that the consultant agrees they will only promote their allocated business category within the Bizfit social medial platform. Any consultant found to be promoting any other business category/categories will be asked to cease and should any consultant continue promoting other products and/or services on the social medial platform, or privately messaging members, then their membership may be terminated. No refunds shall be offered in this situation. Should any consultant request a change of business category, we reserve the right to refuse this request.
The Team consultants agree that their contact details including phone numbers, email address and website address, personal photograph, company logo can be displayed on the relevant website or within the Bizfit social media platform. This information may be removed upon termination of your membership.
If you have any queries or concerns, please email support@Bizfit.co.nz.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
* Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up to provide a username and email address–and that’s it. You may provide us with more information–like your name.
* Public Profile Information: If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile. For example, your name and business name is part of that public profile, along with any other information you put into your public profile, such as a photo or an “About Me” description. Your public profile information is just that–public–so please keep that in mind when deciding what information you would like to include.
* Transaction and Billing Information: If you sign up to a membership with us you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
* Communications With Us: You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our technician’s about a support question, or post a question about your business in our public forums such as the social media platforms.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
* Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services.
* Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, frequently asked questions. We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
* Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
* Interactions with Other Users’ Sites: We collect some information about your interactions with other users’ while you are logged in to your account with us (or the facebook group), such as your “Likes” and the fact that you commented on a particular post.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you have to make a connection with a member of The Team we will receive information from that Team member that contact was made by you. We may also get information, such as a mailing address, from third party services about individuals who are not yet our users (…but we hope will be!), which we may use, for example, for marketing and advertising purposes.
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
* To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, charge you for any of our paid Services, or introduce you to a member of the Team;
* To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them;
* To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
* To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition;
* To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Bizfit and the Team, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
* To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by the Team and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date about our Services; and
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
* Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you, registrars, registries, and data escrow services that allow us to provide domain registration services), those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g. by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns), those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers), and companies that make products available on our websites (such as the Team), who may need information about you in order to, for example, provide their services to you.
* Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a court order, or other government department request.
* To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Bizfit, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
* With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorise us to do so, such as introducing you to a member of the Team.
* Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customised ad campaigns on other platforms.
* Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is–you guessed it–disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your public profile, posts, other content that you make public on your profile, and your “Likes” and comments on social media platforms, are all available to others–and we hope you get a lot of views! For example, your public profile and details and any comments or
images uploaded to a social media platform will be widely available to other parties who subscribe to Bizfit and The Team.
How Long We Keep Information/span>
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information–and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
While no online service is 100% secure, we will attempt to protect information about you against unauthorised access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
* Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information and profile information.
* Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features (like adding a location to a photograph, for example).
* Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
* Close Your Account: While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services, you can close your account. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above–for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
Data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
* Request access to your personal data;
* Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
* Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
* Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
* Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, please contact us directly.
How to Reach Us
We will be in touch within 48 hours to welcome you aboard !!!