5 Tips to Grow Your Small Business
Here are 5 tips to improve your results as a small business owner:
- Create more sales from your existing customers. Get to know your customers and understand your customers’ needs. Remember the “low hanging fruit” of your business are your existing customers.
- Find new customers – offer incentives for referrals. Persuade your existing customers to share their knowledge of your business.
- Network with likeminded business people – this is a cost effective method of generating new leads. This is a great investment of your time as people prefer to do business with people they like and trust.
- Use Social Media. Connect online – Facebook, LinkedIn and other relevant social media.
- Provide exceptional customer service. Go the extra mile, your customers will remember and be more likely to refer your business. It takes several positive customer experiences to make up for one negative one.